Sunday 27 January 2013

shopping






I started off this Sunday the best way you ever can, with a cooked breakfast; and it was surprisingly edible. After the tipsy night of sleeping round my friends we thought it was necessary to cook a full English breakfast and stock ourselves up with coffee before we trekked out to a day full of shopping. I haven't been shopping for absolutely ages and knew that it was time to update the wardrobe so I literally had to drag my two friends out with me as I was in serious need! However, the result of my shopping day isn't too impressive. Even though I was dedicated to finding a lot of staple clothing pieces that I could wear, seeing as recently my outfits have become more and more repetitive. HOWEVER, saying all this I did find two pieces of clothing which I think I can at least get a lot of use out of. The black top is from Topshop and it was kind of like a spur of the moment buy; which normally doesn't happen to me in Topshop as I am such a tight arse about my money I have to justify getting every item. But this top reminded me of a top Miley Cyrus wore when she was paparazzi-ed with Liam before she chopped off all her hair, when my obsession with her was still very much intact. The next piece I got was this grey jumper from H&M. I think that it will get a lot of wear and tear and I'm sure by the end of this season it will be in tatters at the back of my wardrobe. So that was my day. Hope you enjoyed. I will be in contact with my blog with actual outfit posts very soon.