Wednesday 23 January 2013

instagram

| a) Christmas; my dress is from Topshop |
| b) OOTD; my coat is from Primark and because of the awful weather I wear it everyday, therefore, my outfits have increasingly become more and more boring, hate winter |
| c) Meal; went out for a lovely meal with the girls in the restaurant 'The Slug and Lettuce' and I can honestly say that the avocado and chicken salad is divine and the best salad I have ever had |
| d) Nail Obsession; this past month, I realised that I love long nails and due to years of adolescent biting, my nails are hideous and short, so I resorted to fakes, and then, ladies and gentlemen, the spiral began |
| e) 60's; a group of my family members and friends got together to play a murder mystery game set in the sixties, and whilst everyone else threw anything remotely sixties on I am ashamed to say I went full on out  |
f) Costa; my genius friends and I thought it would be a wonderful idea to get ice coolers on a winters day |
| g) Winter Wonderland; It began to snow and all my windows views were breathtakingly stunning, I obviously observed from inside |
| h) Caramel Latte; my pap recently bought a new coffee machine which has lead me to making way to many lattes, I am hooked |
| i) Ruined; once I had gotten over the beauty of the snow my weekend went sort of downhill; visiting family, paint balling and nandos were all cancelled and you can see by the look on my face I was not to happy about it |