Thursday 31 January 2013

media is a bitch




// top (very short dress) - motel rocks // pleather jacket - bought a million years ago // skirt - h&m // bowler hat - urban outfitters //
 Modelled/ acted for my friends media project today. I had to play a busker who thought she would be 'as influential to the music business and madonna' one day...

Other than that my day has not been to interesting, other than the fact I got a named part in my college production which I am over the moon about; thank god for dyeing my hair blonde because I am to play a blonde who is 'a bit slow' as my drama teacher said.. Then tomorrow I am off to London town to see a show called Metamorphosis in west end, which will be a nice end to a frantic college week! I will defiantly try and take some photos on the trusty Iphone when I am there.